*passport stamps*

  • Belgium
  • Cambodia
  • Canada
  • France
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • Thailand
  • United Kingdom
  • United States of America

Sunday, June 28, 2009

canada party in OSAKA


hey everyone whats going on??..so last friday I did my first gig in J-pan...we were celebrating canada day..I used my macbook pro and the new vestax vci 300...the party went flawless..I spun for about 4 hours and it worked like a charm..

I spun hip hop rnb and reggae...I even did a MJ tribute set also...

everyone was commenting on my gear and saying nice setup...

vestax, serato great TEAM..good job!!!!

for more pics check out www.osakajack.com


2 comments:

Lloyd Marsden said...

hey there.
iam new to osaka, moved over from Australia a few months ago.
i just ran a Google seach on the vestax vci 300 and osaka and found your blog.
i miss my decks so so so much and was thinking about buying this unit.
its small easy to cart to gigs and i ripped all my funk records b4 i left and was using them in serato.
how the vistax unit hold up? and what do you think of the software?
love to know

DJ frenzy said...

hey llyod...yeah the vci 300 is pretty good...good control...ive switched from tech 12s to the controller and it seems very smooth...

from SSL to ITCH it was a slight adjustment but overall very similar...

let me know where youre at I have a couple gigs coming up around minami