*passport stamps*

  • Belgium
  • Cambodia
  • Canada
  • France
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • Thailand
  • United Kingdom
  • United States of America

Thursday, April 16, 2009

WBC in japan.....


Sooo....Im in my teachers room sitting at my desk, cleaning out my desk because its the end of the school year and the students are upstairs writing their exams...

ALL of a sudden I hear cheering and sports announcers shouting in japanese...

I look around the corner and I see the テレビ on and I see all the teachers huddled together watching the WBC...

It was Japan vs. Korea...It went to extra innings...and all I could say was WOW...this is an exciting game...it brings me back when the Leafs were in the playoffs or when the JAYS were in the WORLD SERIES...

but yeah it was a fun experience to bond with the other teachers about baseball and I even learned a few important words in japanese...

やばい = that guy is SICKKKKK
さいこう = the BEST
がんばれ = GOOD LUCK!!!!

ichiro....YABAI!!!!

No comments: