*passport stamps*

  • Belgium
  • Cambodia
  • Canada
  • France
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • Thailand
  • United Kingdom
  • United States of America

Friday, April 17, 2009

dSQUARED


Spring is here and summer is around the corner...and its time for a new jacket...

however this dsquared jacket I bought back in winter was very good to me...it fit good..it looked great...and it made me feel AWESOME....

I think thats what fashion is all about...
if it makes you feel good...YOU EVER have those moments shopping when you look at a piece of clothing and you JUST KNOW RIGHT AWAY this is the ONE....you dont even have to try it on, ask for another size..ITS JUST RIGHT...I love that feeling when you know its a definite...

This jacket was one of them...but yes its time to retire it and look for that next ONE....

No comments: