*passport stamps*

  • Belgium
  • Cambodia
  • Canada
  • France
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Korea
  • Malaysia
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • Thailand
  • United Kingdom
  • United States of America

Monday, September 24, 2007

So heres a few pics I adobed that I put up on my wall to reminisce the good times back in YYZ...
ONE PHRASE
"COWBOY THEORY"


The wingman.....maverick and iceman
sharon......the one I can never disappoint

ahh yes...marky MARC...styles: can I ask for your opinion?
ahh yes...Premier ROAN...soon my friend, we will make an entourage and you could be my Johnny Drama anytime..."VICTORY"
ahh yes...James Jitz GO...the one that keeps it real, ninja style
ahh yes...Kenny ken ken....one of the hardest working people I know, but still knows how to have fun

ahh yess..The Daddys....
stevie....from slayer to poppa//////and the original poppa elgin gee money tagle.
Elgin and Gen's kids...Preston and Hendrix....these kids are gonna be heartbreakers...I know it...
wicka wicka wicka....FRrrresSHHH.....!!! cplus and freestylefrenzy on the 1s and 2s...
sayounara party!!!! sharon, sherry, ana, camille, rochelle, maria
sayounara party!!!!mattie, coy coy, kenny, daddy stevie, joe, premier roan, original daddy GEE, jitz james go
rock climbing...we think we're soo cool...roan, marky marc, sharon...
NYC trip...erica, james, stephen, roan, apple, sharon, and baby ava.....
One of many niagara trips....mommy Razenn, sharon, TD bank girls (dorothy/Erica) roan, james, Gee, and funky darrell
various group shots....MTL, Pennsylvania, BDAY, clubbing, New Years.....




No comments: